- Every Tier 4 Final/Stage IV and EU Stage V Cat engine is equipped with a combination of proven electronic, fuel, air and aftertreatment components.
- Maximized uptime and reduced cost with world-class support from the Cat dealer network.
- Minimized impact of emission systems: designed to be transparent to the operator without requiring interaction.
- Delivering better fuel economy with minimized maintenance costs while providing the same great power and response.
- Advanced MEUI-C injector platforms deliver increased injection pressures and more precise fuel rates. These durable injectors enhance responsiveness while controlling soot.
- All Cat engines feature innovative air-management systems that optimize airflow and enhance power, efficiency and reliability.
- The Cat NOx Reduction System (NRS) captures and cools a small quantity of exhaust gas, then routes it back into the combustion chamber where it drives down combustion temperatures and reduces NOx emissions.
- Cat engines equipped with a Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) system inject Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) into the exhaust to reduce NOx emissions. DEF is a precisely mixed solution of 32.5 percent high purity chemical grade urea and 67.5 percent de-ionized water.
Enquire now +61 8 9437 9911 or send us an email