The Caterpillar 330 GC offers you the ideal balance of dependable performance operator productivity features, and reduced costs. The Cat 330 GC is a smart choice for operations where high reliability and low-cost-per-hour performance are priorities.
Caterpillar 330GC Excavator
Features at a glance
- Use up to 12 percent less fuel than the 330F Excavator in similar applications.
- The C7.1 engine can run on biodiesel up to B20 and meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final, EU Stage IV, Japan 2014 (Tier 4 Final) and Korea Tier 4 Final emission standards with an after-treatment system that requires no maintenance or downtime.
- The advanced hydraulic system provides the optimum balance of power and efficiency while giving you the control you need for precise digging requirements.
- Valve priority puts hydraulic pressure and flow where you command it to go for fast light- to medium-load cycle times.
- Match the excavator to the job with power modes; let Smart mode automatically match engine and hydraulic power to digging conditions.
- Advansys™ bucket tips increase penetration and improve cycle times. Tip changes can be done quickly with a simple lug wrench instead of a hammer or special tool, improving safety and uptime.
- Auxiliary hydraulic options give you the versatility to use a wide range of Cat attachments.
- Standard Product Link™ collects data automatically and accurately from your assets – any type and any brand. Information such as location, hours, fuel usage, productivity, idle time, maintenance alerts, diagnostic codes, and machine health can be viewed online through web and mobile applications.