Client: Millennium Minerals
Service: Fully Maintained Fleet Solution
Start: March 2012
Completion: November 2019
Western Plant Hire provided a fully maintained fleet solution to Millennium Minerals Ltd at the Nullagine Gold Project. On site since inception of the operation for a period of 8 years, WPH’s equipment quality and industry leading maintenance practices have ensured high availability and reliability for the mining operation. WPH’s flexibility and our partnering approach to contracting has been a huge part of Millennium Minerals success during its time of operation, being the largest Pilbara based gold producer at the time.
WPH Millennium Fleet includes
– PC1250 Komatsu Excavators
– 777 Caterpillar Dump Trucks
– PC850 Komatsu Excavators
– 740 Caterpillar Articulated Dump Trucks
– D9 Caterpillar Dozers
– John Deere/ Caterpillar Graders
– Ancillary and support equipment including water carts, service trucks, franna’s and EWP’S.