The Semi water cart in picture symbolises a strong business partnership between Barrooghumba WPH JV and Fortescue Metals Group which now spans over 7 Years. It gives us enormous pride to see the FMG and JV logo side by side on this eye catching unit. Thanks FMG for the ongoing support, and we look forward to continuing to supply quality equipment and service to your operations.
We are so impressed with the Heavy duty Scania R620 chassis, as it really does look suited for a mining application. The Scania is plated to 200T but can be rated up to 360T, so plenty in the power department. More than enough to pull 30KL of water! Our standard build is inclusive of;
• Custom control box • Digital low water sensors and pump cut out
• Full FMG required mine spec • Spare tyre crane behind cab • Remote grease lines on truck and trailer
• LED’s on truck and trailer
• Interchangeable spay heads on tank
• Remote differential breathers
• Auto transmissions including retarders and exhaust brakes
Thanks to Murray Schneider and the team at Scania for putting together the truck and hydraulics to suit our water carting requirements.
Credit goes out to Dean at Design and Apply for bringing the artwork together, and again the WPH W/S for a timely delivery.